
I never thought I would be one of those people, but I am. My last two posts have had pictures of my dog Chavdar, dressed for the holidays. In today's picture he is an elf. He is so darn adorable. I swear that I do not usually dress him up in costumes, but at Halloween and Christmas I can not help myself. My favorite part I admit is the fact that he looks so angry when in costume. He hates it and you can tell in the pictures. That is what makes so adorable. I promise this will be the last picture of Chavdar(for at least a couple of weeks)
2 comments:
These pictures are hilarious (and adorable)!!
What are pets (and children) for, if not our amusement? ;)
Chavdar, so close, yet so far away! Don't worry Chavie! I have just edited my recent post to include a plea that Heather free you at long last. I will never make you wear costumes. Never! But you do look very, very cute in them!
Post a Comment