Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Ordering Pizza
She was hungry and he was going to be late he said but that he had a way better excuse then the last time. Way Better! So she waited and when he got that there it was a better excuse, he had brought stuff to make dinner, Way better because she was hungry. But by the time they got around to making dinner it was already eight o clock and she was super hungry and secretly thought to herself maybe they should just order a pizza. As they cooked the dinner and her stomach would growl she would think to herself I wish we had just ordered a pizza. Then everything started to go wrong and the chicken burned then the rice boiled over and it was time to face the truth, they should have just ordered pizza. So she called the pizza place on the corner and ordered a pizza. As she sat and stared at the pizza all she could think about was how she really did not even like pizza!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh. My. God. Can I just say that I am totally smelling a Pulitzer right now? No, wait, no--scratch that. Even better; a Nobel in Literature. Definitely your best work yet, Miss Xegbp, at least as far as I am concerned. Thank-you for COMPLETELY making my day.
Well since I have already been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize it would be fitting to also recieve a nomination at least in Literature!
Post a Comment