Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Family Values
I am frustrated, tired and getting angrier by the day. The reasons for this are the constant bombardment by the Republicans in office and those running for office, with negative ads and scare tactics. For the last six years I have been told over and over that if I do not support the Republicans that I do not support family values. That if I do not support the Republicans I want the terrorist to win. That if I do not support the Republicans I will go to hell. I am sick and tired. I heard again yesterday in a program on what the press calls, "Security Mom's" ,a young woman about my age actually said, "The Republican Party is the Party for me because they support family values," I yelled at the TV, Really!!!!! Because I guess that is true if you think family values consists of lying about WMD's, cutting taxes yet spending more money on a War you lied about to get support for, cutting funding for Health and Human services, blaming your predecessor for not catching Osama Bin Laden when you, yourself have had six years in which to catch him and you have not, ignoring Korea for the last six years so you can wage a War on a country that had no real connection to the attack on 9/11, being to bullheaded to use diplomacy to try to solve world problems, passing a law called "No Child Left Behind" that actually leaves every child behind ,except for the children of the very rich who can afford the best private schools, Oh and yeah, sending illicit text messages to underage boys describing what you want to do to them sexually, if all of these sound like good family values to you then yes the Republican Party is the party for you. Oh and I will see you in Hell, you heard me, because according to a number of your Strong, Jesus loving, terrorist Hating, Patriotic, White Sheet Wearing brethren I am going to hell for all of my liberalism, While you will be there for all the evil you have allowed to flourish by voting Republican, all in the name of Family Values. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Heterbones I hear you! Preaching to the choir but I get just as viscerally reactive and upset, even more so at my fellow Americans who won't get their arse out of their tush and wake up. Good Christians aren't bloodthirsty war mongering, corporate profit feasting, anti-poor psychopaths. Didn't Jesus say something about caring for the poor, not charging people interest like the credit card blood sucking companies that fund the Republicans, and not living extravagantly? Love Jesus, but pretty sure he would cringe if he knew all the horror that has been done in his name.
I could add a tome to your rantings but it makes my brain hurt too much to think of all of the fecal-minded things this administration and the GOP (Grand Ole Pedophiles) have brought to fruition. And for anyone who thinks "well Clinton was bad too" can do a bit of research and then come back with their tail between their legs and apologize while they bite my ass.
Post a Comment