Tuesday, July 05, 2005

War of the Worlds!

So I hope everyone had a great 4th. Mine was good. Dave and Sandy came to visit this week-end. It was good to see them. Chavdar really enjoyed their visit. He was crazy, barking and jumping. They were my first overnight guest since moving here and he is going to have to get used to it. I think i have people coming every week-end this month so he better calm down. It probably did not help that we had an emergancy last Wed. and I had to take him to the Mergancy room. He was vomiting blood. He is A OK now but I was scared.

So I saw war of the worlds and I was somewhat disappointed. I think there were too many inconsistancies in the whole electromagnetic impulse and why was Boston still standing but NYC not. Also that little girl yelled too much. But some of the action scenes were cool and Morgan Freemans voice is outstanding.

Ode to Morgan Freeman

He drove Miss Daisy
and is not lazy

He starred with Brad Pitt
And I am a bit smit...ten

Has he ever won and Oscar
For that movie about the Boxer?

I would marry him in a minute
If his PR people would spin it.

Where are you now Mr. Freeman?

No comments: