Two things for today. First I played Whilry ball last night with co-workers. It was outstanding. Buzzing around in bumper cars trying to throw a ball at a net is way fun. Everyone should try it. I do know that I am getting old because today I am sore all over.
Second the hour on the court was so relaxing and freeing that it did not prepare me for this moring when I flip on the TV and there was a bombing in London on the underground subway and on a double decker bus. Come on people of the world! I know that this will sound naive and innocent but in the words of Rodney King "Can't we alll jsut get along" I hate George Bush as much as everyone else and I am disappointed in Tony Blair, but I would never hurt anyone to get my point across. Why are there so many crazy people. Stop the madness.
Thursday, July 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment