"There will only be one of you for all time, fearlessly be yourself."
I forgot about chavdar, he looks like he is in really good health. How does he like the Chicago lifestyle?
Hey! How did I miss this post???? Chavdar, if you can hear me, escape next time your evil owner is in the shower and then grab a taxi to O'hare and I'll come get you at PDX Airport! Go Chavdar Go!!
Chavdar if it gets too cold in Chicago or Portland (if you listen to Alexandra!) this winter, come stay with me in sunny California!
Is that huge wet looking spot from that little dog? My black lab drools puddles!
I think my two cats would love a date with Chavdar! That is if you decide to come back to Bulgaria??? Vess
I think my two cats would love a date with Chavdar! That is if u bring him to Bulgaria!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I forgot about chavdar, he looks like he is in really good health. How does he like the Chicago lifestyle?
Hey! How did I miss this post???? Chavdar, if you can hear me, escape next time your evil owner is in the shower and then grab a taxi to O'hare and I'll come get you at PDX Airport! Go Chavdar Go!!
Chavdar if it gets too cold in Chicago or Portland (if you listen to Alexandra!) this winter, come stay with me in sunny California!
Is that huge wet looking spot from that little dog?
My black lab drools puddles!
I think my two cats would love a date with Chavdar! That is if you decide to come back to Bulgaria??? Vess
I think my two cats would love a date with Chavdar! That is if u bring him to Bulgaria!
Post a Comment