A lot of things happened this week-end. I went to another baseball game at Wrigley Field and once again was awed by the beauty that is the second oldest ball park in the country. We sat behind home plate in the shade. The seats were excellant. The governeor was about 10 rows away and I hade a frozen chocolate malt that I ate wit ha wooden spoon. It was so good.
I had my performance on Saturday evening and it was so much fun. I got a number of laughs and I had a really great time. I hope I get the chance to do it again. My parents were in town and they went to the show and a bunch of friends showed up so it was pretty cool.
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Heter! Its almost your birthday! Did you eat a Chicago dog at the game? How about cupcakes? Congrats on your show- I want to hear all about it. I miss you! I had so much fun with you in Chicago! Bark at Chavdar for me.
Heather,
I am glad your show went excellEnt!
Post a Comment