"There will only be one of you for all time, fearlessly be yourself."
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Mitzie Vanderhooten
I will be performing on May 27th as part of the Don't Spit the Water show. The link is listed in my Audition post. I will be doing about a 5 to 10 minute stand up routine using my love poems to dictators. I am very excited.
3 comments:
Good Luck Mitzie, I don't think that Beth and I can make it that weekend, but keep us posted about other possible shows!
Cruised over here after reading about you at Alexandra's blog. Congratulations and good luck next week!
P.S.--Thanks for the great shots and notes on Chicago. I've been gone six years and still miss it most this time of year (and Christmas).
I have seen this amazing feat of Heather's- bring lots of popcorn, confetti to throw at her after this incredibly funny show!
Post a Comment