So I auditioned on Saturday. It went pretty well and everyone laughed at my character, Mitzie Vanderhooten, a upper crust woman married to an Oil Tycoon, who just happens to write love poems to dictators.
I was nervous but felt good about my performance and it all paid off. They have invited me to perform once or twice in the May/June schedule. Yippie.
Here is the link for the show:
http://www.dontspitthewater.com/
Monday, March 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Heter !yay for you!!! I can't wait to see it myself AND I bought tix to come visit you May 16-20!!! I'm coming to Chicago-brace yourself.Chavdar and I are going to every discoball in the city!I just bought my ticket! Congrats on your audition. I'm sure you were amazing.
I can not wait to see you!
Hey,
I think that Beth and I might come down for one of those show's. It is around our anniversary and I might go ahead and take her to Chicago that weekend.
Post a Comment